Here are brief instructions on how to download, install, and use the Freya wallet:
- Follow the link and click ‘Install’
2. The download and installation process should take about 1 minute. After it is complete, you will need to “register” and log in to the app. To do this, click on the ‘Create New Wallet’ button.
3. Choose a six-digit pin code and enter it twice for confirmation. Remember to write it down in a safe place where it will only be accessible to you.
4. You should pay attention to this step as it is crucial to the security of your assets. You will be given a secret phrase of 12 words. It is crucial that you write it down in several places and keep it in a safe place. This is because you will need it to access your assets in the wallet if you ever forget your login credentials. Losing access to this secret phrase could result in you losing access to your assets, so it is crucial that you handle it with care.
5. The system will verify your secret phrase by asking you to manually enter the words from it in the correct order. This is to ensure that you have properly written down your secret phrase, as it is important for the security of your assets in the wallet.
You are now ready to use it to manage your assets. Congratulations, you have successfully set up your Freya Wallet!
6. The next time you want to use your Freya Wallet, you will need to enter your secret phrase (also known as the seed phrase) to access it.
7. What is in the wallet:
8. One of the main features of the Freya Wallet is its built-in VPN, which allows you to remain completely anonymous while using the app. This can be useful for protecting your privacy and security online.
9. There is also a section with settings, and Staking, which is currently in development.
10. Another key aspect of Freya is that their future infrastructure projects will be built on a native digital asset called Freya (FDC). Currently, Freya is fully decentralized, and the asset can only be bought and sold on PancakeSwap using the contract address 0xf74dd2ed8c4cd5c3850a62fe34ed527b42633a89.
However, Freya is considering adding support for large trading platforms and potentially other blockchains in the future, except for BSC.